Property Management Forms/Owner Services. See it ALL up front.
HOW DOES INVESTORS CHOICE DIFFER FROM MOST OTHER PROPERTY MANAGEMENT FIRMS? HERE ARE A FEW KEY WAYS:
No Markup on Vendor Repairs and No "In House" Maintenance Company- Any savings we secure in dealing with our vendors are passed on directly to our clients. You have the option to use your own vendors or ours.
No Lengthy Contracts- At ICPM we offer flexible, month-to-month agreements designed with your best interests in mind. We don't think a contract should get in the way of your plans for your investment, nor should you remain with your property management company because you have to. You should stay because you want to.
Reliable Communication- We take calls live or return them within a business day (often less). We provide weekly updates during a vacancy via phone or email. In our opinion, communication is key to building and preserving strong client relationships.
Thorough Tenant Screening- All potential tenants are screened based on income, residence history and credit. Our Rental Application is available for download on the Tenant Services page.
Regular Exterior Checkups are always included- Annual Interior/Exterior Inspections are also available for a flat fee. We document move-ins with a comprehensive written walk through AND digital photos to protect your investment.
Personalized Services- We show our vacancies via open house as well as by personal appointment. Our goals are to make the rental process as effortless as possible for the qualified renter while minimizing the vacancy period for you, thereby increasing your investment's long-term profitability.
PROPERTY MANAGEMENT THE WAY IT SHOULD BE. WHAT DOES THAT MEAN TO US?
1. We employ an effective pricing strategy and market your vacancy to attract a quality tenant faster.
2. We coordinate repairs and maintenance to make sure your property is rent-ready.
3. We perform a complete screening of all proposed occupants based on history, income and overall credit worthiness. Our eviction rate is less than 1% because we do not compromise on screening.
4. Move ins include written and digital photo documentation of your property's condition.
5. Lease agreements are designed to protect your interests and are updated regularly to conform to new laws.
6. Quarterly exterior checkups insure your property is being kept in the condition it should be.
7. Enforcement notices (pay/perform/entry) are served as needed and never for an extra fee to our Landlords.
8. Ongoing maintenance coordination is always included with no markup on repairs from ICPM, saving you money. With most companies charging an extra 10%-20% markup, why pay more?
9. Regular reviews of the market keep you informed on rental rates and market trends.
10. ICPM represents your interests in any related court action (small claims, eviction, etc.) at no charge (provided we placed the tenant). Cleaning up others' messes can be done for a very reasonable fee.
11. Our management is customized to fit individual needs, no "one size fits most" policy.
12. We treat every client, vendor and tenant with the courtesy and respect they deserve. Our BBB Records and Reviews prove it.
13. We are dedicated to remain a small company (under 250 units) for our own life balance and our clients' benefit.